Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 things about Cabe

1. ok first i'll just inform you that my real name is SHIDA ARUYA.

2. and my friends call me CABE / CHILLI, it's just because i have a super tiny body. don't be surprised, because i am in college now, and i only weight 35 kilograms.

3. i dont like it when people ask me why my friends call me CABE. because i am tired to tell you, dude! LOL

4. i love to make friends. i am friendly (i think) lol. but my friend said that when they first met me, (all of them) think that i am wicked hahahaha.

5. my first birthday present from my parents was a ticket to Singapore. and now i know, why they bought me that, because the one who wanted to go shopping there at spore, were them (d'oh)

6. i dont know why i just love to speak in english so much.

7. i have this woo-hoo-est guy that i really wanna meet, Alex Turner. i really love him. he's such an artist. i love his face, i love his skinny body, i like it when i know his girlfriend is Alexa Chung (because they look perfectly fine), and i am melted by the way he speaks and sing (because he speaks british english). his voice is effing great. the bands are arctic monkeys and the last shadow puppets.

8. my favourite movies are school of rock, twilight, and across the universe (jim sturgess is super OOOOOOKAY)

9. i have experienced a near-death. year ago (2008) i took a shower for a long time with hot water. and the water heater is inside the bathroom (on the wall above me when i took a shower). and after i finish, i went out from the bathroom, and just seconds after that i heard a BIG BANG BOOM (lyk something BIG AND HEAVY is falling to the floor) and the thing that fell is, the water heater. gosh, i am freezing.. it could broke my body (especially my head) if i was still there.. damn!!

10. my lifetime bestfriend is DHEA RELADI.. she's such a great girlfriend, i cant say more.. she helps me whenever i need her!

11. i have 15 angora cats. and the names are : Piko, Pasta, Tetra, Lolly, Molly, Polly, Pascal, Goldy, Husky, Lionne, Junior, Tarrot, Crystal, Pixie, and Tosca. and my favourites are Pascal, Lionne, and Tosca (they are all gray)

12. my spine is curved from side to side, shaped like an "s". but thank god it's not too bad, so i dont have to wear brace..

13. i have this sickness stuff when i was 8 or maybe 9 years old. something happened with my blood. and i started to easily getting sick. i have to check my blood every month, for 4 years, and go see a professor. thank god, the thing is gone now, and my health problem is not as bad as my young times.

14. my parents always told me that i have to jump, or jump with skipping rope, to make my body taller. i want to be taller, but i dont know, i am just too lazy to do that jumping stuff, so til now, i am still short. hahaha.

15. i ate ice cream for breakfast since i was a baby.

16. i love my mobile phone, i cant live with mobile phone. i love them. cant get rid of them. if there is any one person steal my mobile phone, i will curse him/her to death.

17. i love curly-haired boys

18. i have this mix-max bottle in my room. empty. and i havent drank alcohol before. oops, i have once. and i dont like it. and i think i put the mix-max bottle in my room because i think the bottle is very skinny and cute! LMAO.

19. in my family, i am the one who has the palest skin. i mean i am not as pale as the foreigners, but among my family, i am the palest hahahahaha. and my brother's skin is so tanned because he loves to do sports.

20. yuck i hate sports (except swimming and bowling).

21. i love heels, and wedges! why? because they make my body taller d'oh HAHAHAHAHAHA.

22. i always (really mean it) sprinkle my body with Johnson's baby powder, every night before i sleep. and i also apply body lotion to my body.

23. i love opal stones.

24. when i was like.. 4 years old, i got mad with my maid because (i dont know why.. i forgot) maybe because i dont want to go to school and my parents forced me, and asked the maid to walk me to the school, and because i am angry, i screamed a lot, and i didnt realize that i walked backward and i just got in to a ditch, i cried, and i got my goals!! (didnt go to shcool that day) LOL

25. first time i took a tablet of medicine (surbex-t) is when i was maybe 7 or 8 years old, and i cried like a baby because i dont like to drink medicine, and my dad took a photo of me when my face was lyk 'HUAAAAAAAAAAAAA T_T' is just so bad. ew. hahaha. thank god the photo is missing.

xoxo
cabe

No comments:

Post a Comment